Yes, I’m Listening
I am so excited for 2009 to get underway I can hardly stand it. I just heard an astute prediction in a recent marketing meeting I attended. 2009 will be the year of DIY (do-it-yourself).
I believe that to be true. I have noticed a recent shift in how my clients think about remodeling and redecorating projects. Is this true of you?
- You don’t want to borrow money.
- You want to be chic, but not spend a fortune.
- You’d like to use what you already have if it is possible.
- You may want to do some footwork or labor yourself to cut costs.
- You’d like new sustainable materials, but you won’t spend a fortune for it.
You are also preferring mid range products more and more over high end.
Yes, I’m listening to you. I understand. I am not just an interior designer in Portland; I also live here. I own a home. I have bills and obligations just like you. I am also looking for ways to save more, spend less, and be more responsible in conservation. I helping my clients do the same.
When you are ready for a “think outside-the-box, renew what you have – no need to spend a fortune – get the most value for what you spend – interior designer” please give me call. I’m ready.
To read a full list of consumer trends to watch in 2009, see Gallerie Nouveau’s Blog