Portlanders love their vino. How about a place to store your wine that feels more updated and doesn’t use predictable pastoral murals, grapes and oak barrels?
I love the truly unique. Vindegarde based in Vancouver, British Columbia manufacturers truly contemporary, sleek wall wine storage systems that take my breath away. How about that backlit natural stone and that herringbone wood floor complementing the organized wine racks? The space feels clean lined, well designed and uncluttered.
Call us if you want to build something exceptional for your wine cellar in Oregon. Let’s make it look like you are unreasonably spoiled.
You might also be interested in these popular blogs:
– How to freshen up your 90s home
– The cost and process of hiring an interior designer
– How to prepare for your initial design appointment
– Common questions about interior design
– How much does it cost to hire a design pro