There are countless places you can order window coverings for your home and office. I am sure you have seen them offered at Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, Budget Blinds, JCPenney’s and even Target.
It always surprises me that the average consumer thinks they have to go through a box store to order their window treatments. For the same investment they could have called an interior designer for a window covering solution. At our firm we have resources to help you with your windows: in home consultations, measuring, samples and selections, hard and soft window treatments, automation (hardwired and battery operated), custom fabrication, and installation.
I don’t mean to sound too biased, but this is my blog afterall! All joking aside, an interior designer can simply to a better job for you. Here is why:
- We carry a vast line of manufacturers for hard window treatments: Hardwood and vinyl shutters, wood and aluminum blinds, solar screens and shades, woven woods, honeycomb – as well as exclusive products like Hunter Douglas Alustra, Duette & Luminette. We will bring to you both local and National resources. What this means to you is we won’t offer you a solution because it is one of only “5” lines we carry at our store. We will find the best option for your needs and application.
- We help you select the right color, texture and look for your windows. We understand scale, color and balance, and we will apply it to the window treatments we recommend.
- We provide computer generated rendering or hand drawing elevations if needed to help you visualize your new window treatments.
- We will bring ideas to your home that are new and fresh. Tying window treatments and interior design knowledge together in your home will ensure your window treatment investment makes a larger impact.
- Speaking of fabrication, aren’t you tired of pre-made window draperies? There are not enough options! Not to mention, the pattern isn’t flow matched from window to window, the hardware is hard to use, and the length and width only comes in a few sizes. If your rooms calls for window draperies, roman shades, or valances we work with top notch workrooms to custom fabricate for your windows. These people are dynamite and they are local. That makes you feel good.
- Do you want a customized look in your home? We have literally hundreds of fabrics lines at our disposal. We will help you select a great look that isn’t available in stores.
- We have the best measuring, customer service and installation in the city. You have to meet our installer. We heart him.
- Better hardware – imagine your draperies gliding easily to traverse (close). We have awesome hardware solutions for all styles of home and decor. We only work with the best and you can’t get this stuff at Home Depot or JCPenney’s anyway!
- Do you want your cord on the right or left or do you want it automated? We know automation and by the way most places you go aren’t versed in it.
- We carry warranties just like the old box store resources. Some of our manufacturers offer lifetime warranties too.
- Some window treatment options include Federal tax credits. We are happy to help you with that process.
- We help you select a window solution that is both functional and complements your rooms aesthetics. If drapery panels will add color and emphasis to the room we will recommend it. If you need texture to pull your room together you can bet on that recommendation.
- You will love working with us. At least that is what our other client’s say.
Call our studio. Let’s cover your windows.
Angela Todd Designs provides interior design expertise including customized window treatment options including: draperies, valances, shutters, roman shades, woven woods, solar shades, honeycomb shades and more. We carry many lines of window treatments including Hunter Douglas, Graber, Robert Allen, Eclipse, Solstice & Fashion Tech.